TaylorMade RocketBallZ Rescue
woods have incorporated and added to many of the innovations of the Burner Superfast 2.0, adding a truly amazing amount of distance in the process. The key to these gains is the innovative new Speed Pocket
in the sole. The Speed Pocket increases club head speed and maximizes the club face’s coefficient of restitution (COR), a measurement of how well energy is transferred from the face to the ball.
- The sleek hybrid club head, with a new, more aerodynamic crown, was made for slicing through the deep rough.
- The low and forward center gravity was designed to produce high-trajectory, low-spin shots that stop when they hit the green.
- The large, deep club face and high-moment-of-inertia steel club head make it easy to launch balls out of any lie with the RBZ Rescue.
- The white-matte crown and black face make aligning shots easy and straightforward, and also reduce glare so players can eliminate distractions and focus on shot-making.
- The RocketBallZ Rescue hybrids are available in four different lofts, 19°, 22°, 25° and 28°. The hybrids come shafted with light-weight RBZ 65 graphite shafts. They come in a number of stiffness ratings. The RBZ iron grips are also extremely light-weight and help notch swing speeds up even higher.