Eyeline Golf Balance Rod Accessories (BALANCE ROD NEW ACC)
This item will ship within 1 business day if in stock. Additionally, our service team will provide a status update within 1 business day.
Order with confidence knowing you can return your custom order within 30 days for full credit under our 30 Day Play Guarantee. Custom clubs that are ordered directly from the manufacturer currently ship out in 1-3 weeks on average. Our custom orders receive preferred shipping and fulfillment from manufacturers, which allows for the fastest delivery possible. Questions about new clubs or other products? Connect with a Master Fitter and product expert to find the right club or accessory for your game (612-216-4152 EXT 2). Trade in for this product and pay less! See what your trades are worth now!
WHY USE IT?
Good balance is essential to consistent shots,? putts, chips, and full swings. Our body makes compensations to make us think we are in balance, so we don'?t always know where our weight is truly distributed. While our bodies adjust surprisingly well to find balance, they will also find the easiest way to accomplish this balance. In golf, that could mean lifting up your head instead of turning your body - which isn't good! The Balance Rod causes an initial imbalance that will force your body to use your legs for stabilization rather than your spine. Within a few swings, you will have grounded athletic posture and balance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The EyeLine Balance Rod makes it a little more difficult to stay in balance. Our body works very quickly to adjust. Within a few swings, without thinking, you will know your weakness and refine your balance.
When you remove the Balance Rod, you feel more balanced and grounded than ever. Your body has learned to fine-tune itself to give you perfect balance.
IT'S SIMPLE TO USE
- Stand on the Balance Rod with it just in front of your heel.
- Allow your body to find its balance. If your toes or your heels come up, you will know your balance needs adjustment. Your mind will start its fine-tuning.
- Begin hitting smooth, half-swing shots. After several swings, you will begin to feel more comfortable. The adjustments are being made.
- Gradually move into a full swing.
- Finally step off the Balance Rod and hit shots. Notice how grounded you feel. It is amazing!
HERE'S A DRILL
- Hit 9-irons until you are able to stay balanced on the Rod.
- Remove the Rod and hit 10 with a full swing.
- Repeat with 5-iron, then the driver.
The goal is to create a sense of balance and muscle memory, keep your balance throughout your entire stroke.
This is a great drill for chipping, too.
Set the Balance Rod perpendicular to your target line. Put the outside of your back foot (the right foot for right-handers, left for lefties) on the Rod.
It will create a great brace for your back leg. This will prevent you from moving your body outside your base during your backswing. It retains your power.