Titleist U-505 Hybrid
Who’s It For?
The Titleist U505 utility iron helps expand Titleist’s “U” series utility irons that originated with the U500 and U510 in 2019. The Titleist U505 utility iron is designed to offer easy launch and distance in a muscular iron shape package. Golfers that need some added performance at the top of their iron sets and like the look of an iron over a fairway wood or hybrid will really enjoy the Titleist U505 utility iron.
The Tech Story
The Titleist U505 utility iron is loaded with technology features that provide explosive performance, many of the same technologies that are also found in the T300 irons. The U505 is headlined by Max Impact Technology, an internal framing that is designed for high-launching distance and forgiveness. Also included in the U505 is a forged, high COR SUP-10 L-Face and a high-resilience polymer core that combine to deliver superb feel and tremendous ball speeds across the entire clubface. Thanks to D18 tungsten weighting, the U505 also boasts excellent forgiveness and stability with a precisely-positioned center of gravity.
Facts and Figures
- Club Name: Titleist U505 Utility Iron
- Stock Shaft: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX
- Upgrade Shafts: Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ
- Offset: 1-iron (3.9mm), 2-iron (3.7mm), 3-iron (3.5mm), 4-iron (3.3mm)
- Standard Lofts: 1-iron (16°), 2-iron (18°), 3-iron (20°), 4-iron (22°)
- Standard Lie Angles: 1-iron (60°), 2-iron (60.5°), 3-iron (61°), 4-iron (61.5°)
- Standard Length: 1-iron (40.25”), 2-iron (39.75”), 3-iron (39.25”), 4-iron (38.75”)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Shaft, Loft, Lie Angle, and Grip can be customized
2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all retail locations as well as knowledgeable customer service that can help answer questions related to fitting. For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, click here: https://fitting.2ndswing.info/schedule-now/