Cleveland Launcher XL Iron Set
Who’s It For?
The Cleveland Launcher XL HALO Irons were designed for high-handicap golfers seeking control to go along with extreme forgiveness. These irons’ XL Head Design has created the highest MOI ever in a Cleveland hybrid-iron. The new head design is far from the only new innovation, however. Every aspect of the Launcher XL Irons, both visual and technical, increases on-course confidence and performance for golfers seeking to hit the ball higher and farther.
The Tech Story
The new Launcher XL Irons from Cleveland feature a Hollow-Cavity Combo Design. This design entails a transition from the hollow-bodied long irons into the precise cavity-back short irons, creating the ideal balance in forgiveness and control throughout the set. The irons also boast a new variable face technology called MainFrame. Designed with the help of artificial intelligence, MainFrame increases ball speed without sacrificing any forgiveness. Finally, the Cleveland Launcher XL Irons feature a v-shaped sole that reduces the drag of the clubface through the turf at impact. This sole further increases distance and playability.
Facts and Figures
- Stock Set Configuration: 4-PW
- Category: Super Game-Improvement Irons
- Stock Steel Shaft:
- Stock Graphite Shaft:
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Standard Lofts: 4-iron (°), 5-iron (°), 6-iron (°), 7-iron (°), 8-iron (°), 9-iron (°), PW (°), DW (°), SW (°)
- Standard Lie Angles: 4-iron (°), 5-iron (°), 6-iron (°), 7-iron (°), 8-iron (°), 9-iron (°), PW (°), DW (°), SW (°)
- Standard Build Lengths: 4-iron (”), 5-iron (”), 6-iron (”), 7-iron (”), 8-iron (”), 9-iron (”), PW (”), DW (”), SW (”)
2nd Swing offers award-winning club fitting services at each of the five store locations and through the 2nd Swing Online Fitting and Support team on 2ndswing.com. Make sure your equipment is fit for your game and schedule your award-winning fitting experience by calling (612) 216-4152 or by visiting the 2nd Swing fitting website: http://fitting.2ndswing.info.