The TaylorMade RocketBallZ (RBZ) Irons, taking up the mantle of the best-selling Burner Superfast line, are revolutionary irons from golf’s best-selling company. The RBZ irons, like the other club categories in the RocketBallZ line, have added unbelievable speed, distance and power over last year’s Burner Superfast 2.0 irons. TaylorMade has accomplished this feat by engineering the RBZ irons with metal wood construction in the long irons and thin, fast-flexing faces.
- These oversize, progressive-offset irons have a face-thickness progression system: thinner-faced longs irons get thicker as the irons get shorter, ensuring that each RBZ iron has the USGA-maximum coefficient of restitution (COR) and an optimum combination of launch angle, ball speed and spin rate.
- New vibration technology and a face-flexion toe bar promote exceptional feel, accuracy and a satisfying sound on impact.
- Available RocketBallZ irons are 3-9 irons, PW, AW, SW and LW (known to TaylorMade designers as the Insane 11).
- Shop with 2nd Swing to find the best trade-in prices for used TaylorMade iron sets and single irons.
- Get your new irons fit to your swing at 2nd Swing’s brand new TaylorMade club fitting studio. Our award-winning fitters can measure and adjust the clubs’ lie, loft and length to your exact specifications.