Effective January 1, 2013
This privacy statement describes how 2ndswing.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site, www.2ndswing.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Why we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal information. you may, however, visit our site anonymously. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email addresses, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address. We do not store or have access to the credit card information you provide
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, and password
- Preferences information such as information provided in the Club Finder program and order history
As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
What do we use your information for?
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order and process transactions
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our web site and marketing offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit card numbers will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service (contact information can be found below).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If 2nd Swing is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act).
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimer, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.2ndswing.com/t-TermsConditons.aspx
This policy was last modified January 1, 2013.
2412 E Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413