SELL my used golf clubs
When you sell used golf clubs to 2nd Swing we give you the HIGHEST values for your items. We waste no time evaluating the condition of your clubs and getting you paid!
Follow our EASY club selling process by clicking the button. You’ll receive quick payment and best in class service!
Why SELL With 2nd Swing?
- We make the sell process EASY
- We give you higher than market value for your used golf clubs
- There is NO LIMIT to the amount of items you can sell
- We buy all major manufacturers
- Payment is QUICK!
Trade clubs without selling
Trade-in used golf clubs to 2nd Swing and you will receive higher than market value for your items. Go to the “Trade Your Clubs” button for more information on trading your used golf clubs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are golf retailers obligated to give the used golf club Trade-In Values found on other websites?
- a.No. But 2nd Swing Golf consistently offers the highest trade-in values for used golf clubs.
- What is the difference between the Trade-In Value and the Re-Sale Value of my used golf clubs?
- a.The trade-in value is slightly higher than the resale price. You get more value for your used golf clubs when you trade-in toward other purchases.
- Why are multiple values given for my used golf clubs?
- a.A range is given to you so you know what to expect without evaluating the ‘condition’ of the club.
- Does the condition of my used golf clubs affect the value?
- a.Yes. The better the condition the higher value given for the item. Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club(s) is priced accordingly.
- Why are there no values for my used golf clubs?
- a.Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value.