WHY trade used golf clubs?
When you trade-in used golf clubs you add value to your purchase! You receive a better price for your clubs when you trade them instead of selling outright. Trade-in with 2nd Swing and you’ll receive the HIGHEST trade-in value for your used golf clubs.
Follow our EASY trade-in process by clicking the button.
Why Trade With 2nd Swing?
- We make the trade process EASY
- We give you higher than market value for your used golf clubs
- There is NO LIMIT on trade-ins
- We buy all major manufacturers
- We buy high-end and rare items as well!
Our Golf Club Value Guide will help you find the value of your used golf clubs.
Sell Clubs without Trading
Sell used golf clubs to 2nd Swing and you will receive higher than market value for your items. Go to the “Sell Your Clubs” button for more information on selling your used golf clubs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are golf retailers obligated to give the used golf club Trade-In Values found on other websites?
- a.No. But 2nd Swing Golf consistently offers the highest trade-in values for used golf clubs.
- What is the difference between the Trade-In Value and the Re-Sale Value of my used golf clubs?
- a.The trade-in value is slightly higher than the resale price. You get more value for your used golf clubs when you trade-in toward other purchases.
- Why are multiple values given for my used golf clubs?
- a.A range is given to you so you know what to expect without evaluating the ‘condition’ of the club.
- Does the condition of my used golf clubs affect the value?
- a.Yes. The better the condition the higher value given for the item. Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club(s) is priced accordingly.
- Why are there no values for my used golf clubs?
- a.Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value.