TaylorMade M6 Fairway Wood
Items 1-20 of 262
Items 1-20 of 262
Who’s It For?
For the first time, TaylorMade included its revolutionary Twist Face technology into fairway woods to offer the same miss-hit forgiveness in its recent driver releases into the M5 and M6 fairway woods. The M6 fairway wood is also highlighted by an Advanced Speed Pocket design that offers exceptional launch on strikes low on the club face. Golfers in search of maximum adjustability out of a fairway wood without sacrificing Twist Face technology should check out the M5 fairway wood. Furthermore, golfers in search of a draw bias will want to try the M6 D-Type fairway wood.
The Tech Story
TaylorMade added to its prestigious metal wood production with the release of the M6 fairway wood. Twist Face technology, which was originally introduced in the M3 and M4 drivers, has been constructed in the M6 fairway wood to provide superb forgiveness on off-center hits. The key is a slight adjustment to the shape of the face, specifically more open on the toe and more closed on the heel, to mitigate the popular toe-hook or heel-fade misses. Also new in the M6 is an Advanced Speed Pocket design, which consists of a new TPU slot that has been built to sit flush with the sole. This results in exceptional turf interaction and reduced drag on the downswing for higher ball speeds and better contact. The CG position has also been optimized in the M6 so that it sits low and directly behind the center of the face, producing maximum energy transfer at impact and allowing for easier, higher launch.
Facts and Figures
- Rocket 3-wood: 14 degrees, 43 ¼ inches, 59 degree lie angle, right-handed
- 3-wood: 15 degrees, 43 ¼ inches, 59 degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 5-wood: 18 degrees, 42 ¼ inches, 59 ½ degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 7-wood: 21 degrees, 41 ¾ inches, 60 degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 9-wood: 24 degrees, 41 ¼ inches, 60 ½ degree lie angle, right-handed
- Swing Weight: D3
- Mid-High Launch Stock Shafts: Fujikura Atmos Orange 5
- Mid-Low Launch Stock Shafts: Fujikura Atmos Orange 6
- Stock Grip: TaylorMade Dual Feel
- Custom Shafts Available
- Headcover Included
2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all of its retail locations, as well as a knowledgeable customer service staff that can help answer questions related to fitting. For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, click here (http://fitting.2ndswing.info/).