Wilson Staff D7 Hybrid
Who’s It For?
Built to provide exceptional forgiveness and distance, the Wilson Staff D7 product line has been designed to provide a lightweight, versatile option for golfers. Re-AKT technology and a Carpenter Custom 455 stainless steel design combine to create an incredibly hot club face for high ball speeds and high levels of forgiveness. Specifically, the Wilson Staff D7 fairway woods are created for golfers with a moderate or low swing speed searching for more forgiveness and distance.
The Tech Story
The Wilson Staff D7 hybrid is essentially a miniature version of the Wilson Staff D7 fairway wood. Like the fairway wood, the hybrid features the Carpenter Custom 455 stainless steel club face insert that produces a thin, hot face increasing both feel and distance performance. The hybrid also has been designed with the new crown construction that was also used to build the fairway wood. It features four thin cast pockets that stabilize the head while minimizing overall weight at the same time. Re-AKT technology is also present with the inclusion of Kevlar, a light, but strong, fiber that has given Wilson weight savings to redistribute elsewhere to maximize the club’s forgiveness and distance.
Facts and Figures
- 2-hybrid: 17 degrees, 41 ½ inches, 58 degree lie angle, right-handed
- 3-hybrid: 19 degrees, 41 inches, 58.5 degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 4-hybrid: 22 degrees, 40 ½ inches, 50 degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 5-hybrid: 25 degrees, 40 inches, 59.5 degree lie angle, left- and right-handed
- 6-hybrid: 28 degrees, 39 ½ inches, 60 degree lie angle, right-handed
- 7-hybrid: 31 degrees, 39 inches, 60.5 degree lie angle, right-handed
- Swing Weight: D2
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya Recoil 460
- Stock Grip: Wilson Staff 2 Crossline
- Headcover Included
2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all of its retail locations, as well as a knowledgeable customer service staff that can help answer questions related to fitting. For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, click here (http://fitting.2ndswing.info/).