Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Single Iron
Who’s It For?
The Cleveland Launcher XL HALO Irons were designed with one purpose in mind: make golf easier for high-handicap golfers. These irons’ XL Head Design has created the highest MOI ever in a Cleveland hybrid-iron. The new head design is far from the only new innovation, however. Every aspect of the Launcher XL HALOs, whether visual or technical, increases on-course confidence and performance for golfers seeking to hit the ball higher and farther.
The Tech Story
The new Launcher XL HALO Irons from Cleveland feature a Rail to V-Shaped Sole Design. This design entails a transition from the Gliderail Sole in the long irons into a V-Shaped Sole in the short irons, creating the ideal balance in forgiveness and workability throughout the set. The irons also boast a new variable face technology called MainFrame. Designed with the help of artificial intelligence, MainFrame increases ball speed without sacrificing any forgiveness. Also, the new HiBore Crown Step lowers the center of gravity in the Launcher XL HALO, a tweak that makes it easier to launch the ball in the air.
Facts and Figures
- Stock Set Configuration: 4-PW
- Category: Super Game-Improvement Irons
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper XP 90
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Project X Cypher
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Standard Lofts: 4-iron (20°), 5-iron (23°), 6-iron (26.5°), 7-iron (30°), 8-iron (34.5°), 9-iron (39°), PW (44°), DW (49.5°), SW (54.5°)
- Standard Lie Angles: 4-iron (61.5°), 5-iron (62°), 6-iron (62.5°), 7-iron (63°), 8-iron (63.5°), 9-iron (64°), PW (64.5°), DW (65°), SW (65°)
- Standard Build Lengths: 4-iron (39.125”), 5-iron (38.5”), 6-iron (37.875”), 7-iron (37.25”), 8-iron (36.75”), 9-iron (36.25”), PW (36”), DW (35.75”), SW (35.75”)
2nd Swing offers award-winning club fitting services at each of the five store locations and through the 2nd Swing Online Fitting and Support team on 2ndswing.com. Make sure your equipment is fit for your game and schedule your award-winning fitting experience by calling (612) 216-4152 or by visiting the 2nd Swing fitting website: http://fitting.2ndswing.info.